Carboard Dollhouse (for 16inch):
The bathroom (1)
The bathroom (1)
En février,
nous nous sommes enfin installés
dans un appartement de plus d'une pièce lol
Et j'y ai même gagné une pièce poupettes, enfin poupettes,
un bureau/atelier/range-fouilli
future pièce poupettes en fait tres exactement
future dollroom actually very exactly
future pièce poupettes en fait tres exactement
In February
we finally settled in an apartment with more than one room lol
And I even won a Dollroom,
And I even won a Dollroom,
hum, when I say "doll" room, I mean...
an office / workshop / range-messyfuture dollroom actually very exactly
Seulement, depuis,
je n'ai rien avancé pour mes pauvres ello à qui j'avais promis
je n'ai rien avancé pour mes pauvres ello à qui j'avais promis
qu'elles auraient enfin une maison à leur taille...
But since that,
I havn't done anything for my poor ellowynes to whom I promised
they would finally have a home adapted to their size ...
But since that,
I havn't done anything for my poor ellowynes to whom I promised
they would finally have a home adapted to their size ...
Et oui
entre les heures de net, les heures de télé, les visites du pays,
entre les heures de net, les heures de télé, les visites du pays,
le déménagement qui s'éternise
et les meubles en carton que je dois faire pour le plaisir
et parce qu'on manque de budget pour meubler,
bein le temps m'a pas mal manqué en fait
our never ending removal,
and cardboard furnitures that I make, for fun,
and, because of the lack of budget to furnish,
so I missed free time a lot actually
Of course,
between the hours on the web, the TV hours,
My Lebanon country visits,between the hours on the web, the TV hours,
our never ending removal,
and cardboard furnitures that I make, for fun,
and, because of the lack of budget to furnish,
so I missed free time a lot actually
mais voilou, début juillet,
j'ai pris de bonnes résolutions et je m'y suis enfin mise
Je vous passerai les détails sans fin du making of
et vais résumer 13 pages en quelques photos
but here it is, in early July,
I took good resolutions and I began my project at the end,
I'll pass the endless details of the making of
and will summarize 13 pages in a few pictures ;)
I took good resolutions and I began my project at the end,
I'll pass the endless details of the making of
and will summarize 13 pages in a few pictures ;)
...
pour les détails en photos, voir mon classeur flickr:
For details with pictures, have a look to my Flickr workbook:
For details with pictures, have a look to my Flickr workbook:
16 inch Carboard Dollhouse / CARTON
...
D'abord ce sera un manoir moderne, sans tourelle,
et tout rose (à l'exterieur) pour aller avec mon bureau
oui euhh le bureau, j'ai oublié d'en parler, il est là:
First it will be a modern house, without turrets,
and totally in pink (on the outside) to match with my office colors
Oups, yes the office, I forgot to mention it, it is there:
and totally in pink (on the outside) to match with my office colors
Oups, yes the office, I forgot to mention it, it is there:

Ensuite il sera en carton,
parce que le materiel pour fabriquer en carton,
je n'ai que ça sous la main actuellement
Then it will be done with cardboard
because the material to make cardboard
I have it under my hands now
je n'ai que ça sous la main actuellement
Then it will be done with cardboard
because the material to make cardboard
I have it under my hands now
Enfin il fera donc 4 étages en 3 parties,
la troisième n'ayant que 2 étages avec un jardin au 3eme
At the end it will be four floors into 3 parts,
the third with only have 2 floors with a garden on the 3rd one
At the end it will be four floors into 3 parts,
the third with only have 2 floors with a garden on the 3rd one
Faut pas chercher,
j'ai les idées compliquées et décalées
donc le tout c'est qu'elles aient un chez elles finalement
Do not search,
I have complicated ideas and lagged
So the real purpose at the end,
I have complicated ideas and lagged
So the real purpose at the end,
is that my Ellowyne dollies got a home at the end
le plan (qui change souvent hein)
the plans / design (which changes often, right?)

d'ailleurs finalement,
en bas à gauche ce sera une salle de bain,
en bas à gauche ce sera une salle de bain,
première pièce en cours de fabrication,
et au grenier
la salle de bain sera finalement un grenier à hanter pour Louise etc...
also at the end
lower left will be a bathroom,
first room being manufactured,
and in the attic,
and at the end, the bathroom on this design
will be a haunted Attic for my Louise doll etc. ...
la salle de bain sera finalement un grenier à hanter pour Louise etc...
also at the end
lower left will be a bathroom,
first room being manufactured,
and in the attic,
and at the end, the bathroom on this design
will be a haunted Attic for my Louise doll etc. ...
Croquis vu de haut :
(pour expliquer les portes qui partent dans tous les sens)
Sketch seen from above:
(To explain the doors that go in all directions)
(To explain the doors that go in all directions)

les escaliers n'apparaitront qu'au premier étage peut etre,
apres ils seront supposés être dans les couloirs
à l'arrière des chambres,
the stairs will only appear (be visible) on floor zero,
after that, they are supposed to be in the corridors
in the back of the bedrooms,
et au plafond je caserai des veilleuses:
and on the ceiling I will insert nightlights:

ce sera super solide
pour qu'une personne perdant l'équilibre
ne puisse pas tout détruire en tombant dessus
it will be super strong
for a person losing his balance
can not destroy everything falling over
ne puisse pas tout détruire en tombant dessus
it will be super strong
for a person losing his balance
can not destroy everything falling over

certaines pieces auront plus ou moins de fenêtre
some rooms will have more or less windows
(oui je construit par piece, comme pour les legos,
pour pouvoir modifier plus facilement
et readapter au prochain appartement)
(Yes I built room by room, like the blocks,
to be able to more easily modify
and rehabilitate the dollhouse in an eventual next apartment)
et readapter au prochain appartement)
(Yes I built room by room, like the blocks,
to be able to more easily modify
and rehabilitate the dollhouse in an eventual next apartment)

et quand j'en aurai fini
avec les portes et fenetres de cette première pièce
...
and when I'll have finished
with doors and windows of this first room
...

et quand j'en aurai fini
avec la déco exterieure
...
and when I'll have finished
with the outdoor decor
...

et quand j'en aurai fini
avec la balconniere
(lol) ...
and when I'll have finished
with window boxes
(Lol) ...

Alors, enfin,
je pourrai aussi m'occuper de la déco interieure:
Then, at the end,
I will also be able to take care of the interior decor:

...avant de passer à un autre meuble
ou une autre pièce en carton de la Maison :)
... Before moving to another furniture
or another dollhouse cardboard room :)
voilouuu :)
A bientôt pour la suite :)
Here it is :)
Come back soon to follow this great project :)





wahooo !!!
RépondreSupprimer